Clearly advertise the date of your sale, the cost of the yearbook, and how they can pay. Here are some promotion ideas:
- At the beginning of the year, make sure yearbook sales dates are included on the school calendar.
- Declare a “Yearbook Sales Week” (or two), and ask school staff members and students to help publicize it.
- Provide buttons or t-shirts showing the sale date. Write the sale information on marker boards or visit classes to make announcements about the sales week.
- Post yearbook information on your school’s website.
- Announce the sale of the yearbook over the PA system each day for a week prior to the yearbook sale.
- Send postcards, newsletters or emails with sale details home to parents.